Refrigeration is the need of today’s household and refrigeration has made life quite easy when we talk as per the lifestyle of today. The need of having a refrigerator is very genuine these days but unfortunately when you move to a new place it is not very easy to carry the refrigerator with you so when you reach that new place you desperately need a refrigerator so if that is your case or some other and you want to buy a refrigerator then there are a few guideline or I should say there are a few mistakes that people make while buying refrigerator, even though it may be the best single door refrigerator, which you should avoid at all costs in order to make a profitable purchase. The mistakes you should avoid are as follows:
- Not choosing the right design:Always choose the design you need as there are many designs of refrigerators present in the market. And it is usually recommended that you do not choose double door refrigerator because first of all they occupy more space and are less efficient in terms of cooling as compared to the single door refrigerators. Thus, you should have a prior choice regarding the design you want to purchase.
- Running After a Brand: Branded products are really expensive, and they do not have their value worth them is what the general people feel but they due to some in built thinking choose branded products when they go out shopping. The very same is the case with the fridges in fact more I should say, and refrigerators of branded companies are placed so high in the rate chart, but they do not offer the features that should be given at that definite rate. Meanwhile the lower ranges of the brand are so little equipped and has very less features to make it worth its price.
- Inability to decide the correct size:People are very much confused at how much quantity in terms of storage space they need, and they usually end up buying very small refrigerator or a very big one from what they need, and this not only costs them money in the initial purchase but also while operating as thy do not have the use of the complete space, yet they have to run it and this costs money. Not only the money but the space problem that it creates is also irritating while on the case of a smaller fridge, it is the worst decision that had been made and that can be made.
- Not considering BEE ratings: BEE ratings are very good way to categorise the electrical gadgets as per their efficiency and electricity consumption. Whenever you are buying anything specially something like a refrigerator which consume quite a considerable amount of electricity always consider the BEE star ratings.
- Not considering the noise made by the unit:Always, when buying a refrigerator, switch the unit on and study and analyse the noise produced by the piece you are going to take. Always hear the noise of the compressor and decide accordingly.
To go through the collection of refrigerators from various companies and decide accordingly you can visit Flipkart, amazon, bijlibachao.com etc.