Wearing mismatching or weird looking and funny outfits are all passable in a Halloween party. However, the outfits that are the show stealer are the 1950s Halloween costumes.
You guessed it right! The decade of Rock n Roll has brought in many changes in the garment arena that gave rise to wearing stylish outfits that are a fusion of classic as well as modish period of dress sense.
Here are the evergreen 1950s costumes worn at the Halloween parties:
- Ladies and teenage girls can wear bright florescent colors flappers dress combined with beaded belt along with the brightest looking broad head band. While to enhance the look of the 50s popular dress, you need to wear heels that are mismatching with the outfit. You can use make up to look exactly like a flapper zombie. Your flapper black dress can be even designed with the larger spider web and complimenting it you can wear a black spider shape crown to be a Spider queen.
- You can have a mummy couple costume styling with the 50s outfits. You just need to select a tight fit white dress that can be torn in between to look similar to bandages. To look more as a participant of Halloween party make sure to do makeup to look like a ghost.
- Prom dress for young girls has been always a hit in parties. No doubt it is listed in vintage style dress, but you can stick on colorful strips of satin ribbons over it to look weirder for the Halloween party. It is sure to attract attention.
- Black cat costumes for women are the best show stoppers. You can wear black rompers or a swimsuit having a fabric stuffed big tail attached at the back. You can get cat ears, whiskers from the costume rental shop. A real sexy outfit when worn with black high heels.
- Boys can wear a carrot suit like the pants looking exactly like a pair of carrots worn with shirt printed with greenish leaves.
- Young girls can wear puffy skirts of 50s colored and striped just like a pumpkin. The dress can be pinned to have the desired effect of round shape.
- You can wear the 50s pageant costume highlighting weird headbands, colorful wood bangles and a shiny high heels. You can wear a sash that makes you look as the winner of the show.
- Men can choose smoking jackets printed with all cute animals and wearing the bowler’s hat to look funnier.
- No one can forget the 50s Greaser costume that is typical an American outfit. Your striped suit with Fedora hat painted with large funny faces or with smiley weird look is sure to please the ladies present in the Halloween party.
- Youngsters can wear the Hawaiian shirt with fully multicolor loose pants. You are sure to steal many hearts while wearing it with absolute funky vintage sports shoes.
It is quite easy to buy 1950s Halloween costumes from the online stores like funwirks.com and costumes.la. You can choose from the wide range of outfits that suits your need and budget within few minutes. Thus, enjoy your Halloween party of the 50s to the fullest of your desire.